GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING ARTWORK TO
ART OF THE MONTH AND FINE-ART CRAFT OF THE MONTH
Competitions are held in the following months:
- January to June
- September, October and November
- December meeting is Art & Craft of the Year
- Competition is open to members.
- 11:45 is the deadline to check in your work.
- Hanging: All Fine Art pieces must be ready to hang with wire on the back.
- Framing is not necessary, but hardware is a must.
- Fine Art submitted without hardware cannot be accepted.
Art & Craft of the Year Guidelines
- Art & Craft of the Year is open to those members who have placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention during the calendar year.
WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!